- Contributing towards making the world more sustainable, one step at a time
If you still need to know more about what a career at Solaron is like, read on:
65 analysts across 15 Emerging Market Economies - different ethnicities, different languages, different backgrounds: 1 thing in common - a PASSION for Sustainability.
Passion for Sustainability and a deep desire to make a difference is at the core of Solaron. This is what defines our analysts, our team and our work.
So, if you think of yourself as a hardworking, passionate, creative, result-oriented and ambitious person, Solaron is the place for you to be at. What you can look forward to at Solaron:
- An opportunity to continuously learn and work on cutting edge Sustainability Research
- An opportunity to match your wits with some of the most talented and experienced Sustainability Research professionals in the industry
- An International working atmosphere and exposure with fellow analysts from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds
- A robust Capacity Building Program in place, which includes key technical skills and ongoing orientation on climate change and sustainability concepts- an industry leading practice!
- Comprehensive Product Specific Training modules in place for every product segment at Solaron
- Appointments made on the basis of a wide ranging talent mapping and resource allocation system to ensure that everyone is placed onto a product segment of their greatest competency-ensuring job satisfaction for the team member and quality of deliverables for the organization- another industry leading practice from Solaron. We work with the best and we expect the best!
- A definite career roadmap developed by the organization in consultation with team members
- Consistent and timely performance review and feedback system in place to ensure ongoing learning and value add for career development
- A Professional yet flexible work environment
- A fun place to work in, where we respect and encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Holistic personal and professional growth and development
Solaron is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against team members on the basis of age, colour, disability, marital status, ethnicity, religion, gender or any other protected status.
For a rewarding career at Solaron, send your CV, along with a covering letter to jobs (at) solaron (dot) in